Monday, July 9, 2018

Lost and Found




In response to the Friday Fictioneer  on July 6 2018 
(https://rochellewisoff.com/2018/07/04/6-july-2018/)




"M'am, did you see my leg", the tall guy asked smilingly as he hopped closer to me.

Seeing my perplexed look, he held out his hand revealing a new football covered with brown leather having "The Giants" printed on it.

"I was teaching my nephew to kick the football through the goal posts. I kicked it too lightly, sending my legs to fly off.

I looked around to see if I can help in any way.

"There it is, Uncle!", a little brat came running from behind. "Let's have an ice cream from Coldstone while grabbing your leg too."

1 comment:

Rochelle Wisoff-Fields said...

Dear Jaya,

Judging from the term "little brat" I gather that his Nephew isn't a very nice kid. What a way to lose a leg. Nicely done.

Shalom,

Rochelle