Friday, April 13, 2018

What's for dinner?


"Can I have something else?" I hear this every day, more than the greeting. In spite of a myriad of snacks and savories available at home, the child will always ask for something not at home. For dinner options, I hear back "I have it every day." That seems very odd to me since the first time I would have made for the child would have been 2 weeks back. "The problem with you is you over cook". Ok, so a recipe cannot repeat in 15 days. It needs to be cooked only when the taste buds has forgotten it completely. Innovation has always been a challenge and fascination to the mankind. However, cuisine innovation everyday stretches it too far. As the weekend comes closer, my mind boggles and juggles with all the meal choices for the next couple of days. Hopefully this new recipe in tasty.com which has been just been posted satisfies the hunger and expectations today. As my mom always said, we always win a person's heart via stomach.

No comments: