Friday, March 7, 2008

Time Machine

I have a time machine, one of its kind
It is with me always, it's my mind

Takes me back to my younger days
When life was fun and we had our ways

Lets me relive the moments I treasure
And makes me smile with joy and pleasure

Take me to the crossroads where I had to decide
Hoping that life will be in my side

Peeking into the future with hope and wonder
Wishing that the seeds sown now will bloom into flower

Time is a great teacher and life is a big mystery
With a right mind, I hope to complete this journey.

2 comments:

aMus said...

this was so beautiful....what better tme machine than our mind....
*Time is a great teacher and life is a big mystery
With a right mind, I hope to complete this journey.* loved this...

girl, u better lemme know when u post here ok?

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, Joy, I appreciate this one.