Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The Plant In a Bowl



In response to Friday Fictioneer May 25 2018
(https://rochellewisoff.com/2018/05/23/25-may-2018/)



"What?", Barry held a golden envelope.

Barry knew Meg loved European history. She had won all the online contests of "Do you know the Royals?" But this cannot be true.

"You got invited to the wedding?"

"No... This is for the Royal wedding watch party at our local hotel at 5:00 am tomorrow."

"You? who has not seen a sunrise ever?", Barry blurted out.

"I know. Please wake me up", Meg pleaded handing over a bowl with a plant "and water this for me."

"This is the myrtle plant for our table centerpiece", she continued answering Barry's confounded look.




4 comments:

Rochelle Wisoff-Fields said...

Dear Jaya,

There was something about the Royal wedding, wasn't there? Something positive to focus on. The common girl growing up to become a princess. Yeah, I loved it, too.

I'm sure Megan will wake for the party. Nicely done.

Shalom,

Rochelle

Yellow Tiger said...

When Meg sees the dawn she will want to wake early and see it again.

Keith's Ramblings said...

What time is the dawn? I really ought to have a look at it one day! Fortunately, I didn't have to watch the wedding until late morning!

Jaya said...

@Rochelle, Royal Weddings always capture attention. Thanks.

@Yellow Tiger, I think so too :)

@KR, I believe dawn depends on where we live. Lucky you to be in UK :) You should ask California what time they woke up to watch the wedding!